Chemist of Process (Rif. VC2)
For a Fixed- term contract (1 year) we are looking for a Chemist of process.
Role and Objectives:
Main duty is to work on the synthesis of glycoproteins, in particular:
- Develop synthetic plans and design and run experiments to test their suitability for large-scale use
- Improve existing processes to reduce cost and increase reliability, purity, and safety
- Use a variety of analytical methods to monitor reaction processes
- Troubleshoot existing processes—for example, determine what is causing the slime to appear in the scrubber stack
- Maintain and operate according to the current good manufacturing practices of FDA and EMA.
Education and Knowledge:
A degree in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry is required, possibly with a background in polysaccharide and protein chemistry: Organic chemistry, carbohydrate chemistry, protein chemistry. Process chemistry requires a blend of theoretical and practical knowledge.
At least one year of laboratory practice. Ph.D. degree in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical chemistry would be highly appreciated.
Rapolano Terme (Si)
Italian and English (written).
o send your résumé, click on the link my résumé
and select "Rif. VC2” -"Chemist of Process" reference from the drop-down menu "preferred position".